Der European Customer Champion
(Diese Seite ist auch auf Deutsch verfügbar. Wechseln Sie die Sprache über die Weltkugel oben rechts im Menü.)
Together with Management Circle AG, cmm360.ch will award the European Customer Champion at the CCW Congress in Berlin on February 28, 2023. This award is given to inspiring customer service champions who have implemented unique customer projects.
The EUROCC recognizes innovative customer service and sales leaders for a successful project to improve customer dialogue. The project can only be entered by the person or company in which the project was implemented or carried out. Unfortunately, this means that a project partner or solution provider cannot enter the project, but only the company where the project was realized or the solution implemented.
The award is aimed on the one hand at companies that operate their own internal call center and on the other at outsourcing partners. However, companies that implement customer service and sales completely without a classic call center are also the target group of the EUROCC.
Each applicant may submit only one project or apply for the award with only one project.
The subject of the application should be a project or a measure and not a product or software. The project can be, for example, an internal project as well as one that sustainably improves the interface to the customer.
Projects can be entered for the following thematic focuses, for example.
- Innovation focus employees: Realization of an extraordinary personnel development concept or the successful implementation of New Work concepts.
- Innovation focus organization: Comprehensive restructuring measure or a successful change management process
- Customer innovation focus: Innovative customer service campaign or measures to increase quality, accessibility and customer satisfaction
- Innovation focus digitalization: A project for digital transformation
- Innovation focus AI: The successful introduction of an AI solution or the further development of an AI solution
Seven jurors will then appoint the nominees from all project entries in two application rounds.
- Sigrid Bauschert, Member of the Board of Management Circle AG
- Elke Schaffer, Vice President of CallCenterForum.at
- Dirk Egelseer, President of Call Center Verband Deutschland e.V.
- Dara Krähenbühl, Board member of callnet.ch
Our jury will be supported by the 2022 EUROCC Award winners:
- Pasquale Renna, Head of Direct, Digital & Customer Care, Zurich Insurance Company
- Uwe Richter, Director Customer Service, HSE Home Shopping Europe GmbH
- Marc Wenzler, Project Manager Digitalization Projects, TRUMPF SE + Co. KG
The jury thoroughly examines all submitted projects and determines the best eight ones. These are then invited to another round of evaluation with the jury, a video call, in which they have the opportunity to present their project again in a targeted manner and answer the questions of the jurors. Afterwards, the nominees will be determined, who will then have the opportunity to present their project to the guests on site as well as online in a live pitch at the CCW Congress 2023 in Berlin.
The grand finale on the CCW Congress stage
On Tuesday, February 28, 2023, starting at 4:30 p.m., the nominees will present their project in a 5-minute pitch on stage or via livestream. The pitches can be held in German or English. Then the audience votes live and the result of this live voting is added to the points the jury has awarded in advance. This total number of points is then used to determine the 2023 winners.
The prize - attractive for the winners, their team and their company!
The winners can look forward to an exclusive trip with intensive professional exchange and an exclusive management seminar. Together with their teams, the winners also receive a voucher for a team event. With the "European Customer Champion" seal, winning companies show their passion for good and innovative customer dialogue!
The project submission
The submission deadline was November 30, 2022, and has since ended.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Award Chair, Meike Tarabori.